- Third-Party registrations are the professional option for any person or company in charge of a registration from 1 to 9 participants.
- To manage the registration, create (or sign into) your personal EADV account. Do not register using someone else’s credentials.
- This way, you will be the Registration Owner (contact person) and the only one entitled to put through any request (name changes for instance) concerning the registration(s). A Third-Party processing the registration directly from the participant’s account is not considered the Registration Owner.
- Important TIPS:
- Use your personal account for the login, click on the panel “INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION” and select the option “REGISTER SOMEONE ELSE”.
- Insert the active (private or working) email address of your client* at this stage only (by doing so, this allows them to download their personal certificates after the congress). Do not use fake email addresses.
* In case the person is an EADV Member, make sure that the email address inserted at this stage is the one connected to their EADV membership account, otherwise they will not benefit from preferential rates.
Any special requests must be sent to the Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Wednesday, 21 April 2021. Any requests received after this date will not be considered.
Follow our registration instructions to ensure a smooth Third-Party registration process.