The EADV Spring Symposium’s scientific programme will continue a long-established tradition of scientific and academic excellence in the fields of dermatology and venereology, offering the participants highly valuable education in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and research, among others.
Audiences will have access to more than 30 sessions, and more than 100 top-level speakers will cover a selection of key topics such as inflammatory diseases and cutaneous oncology, with specific sessions on COVID-19, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, melanoma, non-melanoma skin cancer and prevention and diagnosis of skin cancer.
The subjects will be presented from different perspectives and in different formats, depending on the session type:
- Plenary Lectures: the Plenary lectures are the EADV show-case sessions and include key-note lectures delivered by eminent scientists and doctors.
- Clinical updates: these sessions will provide an update on the current clinical practice in different fields of dermatology. They will enable participants to hear about the latest clinical developments, guidelines and practical knowledge.
- Clinical cases discussion: this is a discussion on a relevant problem based on presentations on several clinical cases. The main objective is to provide the audience guidance for differential diagnosis in their daily practice.
- Breaking news: these sessions will provide insights into the rapidly changing fields of dermatology and venereology. There will be a critical analysis of published data of last years, including new relevant information and latest development.
- Free Communications: The highest rated abstracts will be presented with a short oral communication, giving the opportunity to the authors to share their latest findings.
What’s more, the Spring Symposium’s scientific programme will be accredited by the “Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes” (UEMS), giving the attendees the opportunity to obtain up to a total of 11 CME credits.
In short, the Spring Symposium is a testimony to EADV’s commitment to provide an excellent educational experience, enabling health practitioners to access, through an all-virtual platform, a high-level scientific content as well as multiple opportunities for personal and professional networking.